- ✓ PREPARING A PLAN FOR GRINDING AND PLACING FLOXES
- ✓ PROPER FLOX INSTALLATION
- ✓ WHILE DRIVING FLOXES
- ✓ FLOX – SECRETS OF CARE
- ✓ METHODS OF FLOX REPRODUCTION
Phlox adepts – we grow up in a summer residence
The middle name “sitch” was given to phlox, most likely because they resemble this material in number of colors. Make a bright flower garden on your site using this advantage of plants.
Paniculate phlox is characterized by a lush bloom from June to October. They are available in a variety of colors and shades: pure white, carmine, lilac, pink, blue and raspberry.
Various edges, eyes, spots and lines are an additional decorative effect of these colors. Shaped inflorescences can be conical, spherical, pyramidal and umbellate. On one of them you can find flowers from 20 to 100.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR THIS ARTICLE IS HERE >>>
PREPARING A PLAN FOR GRINDING AND PLACING FLOXES
It is best to plant phlox in well-lit areas. The plants then grow vigorously and bloom. However, they should be shaded during the hottest times of the day, especially darker varieties that are prone to burnout. But in continuous half-shade phloxes they are slightly stretched, late with flowering, and their color becomes a little lighter.
The soil for phlox should be nutritious, well-fertilized, friable and moist. Suitable for sandy loam or loamy soil, slightly acidic or close to neutral (pH 5.5-7). For the development of the plant and flowering well, it decomposes horse or cattle manure, compost, leaf mold, ash, combined with mineral fertilizers and organic compounds.
The root system of paniculate phloxes is powerful and penetrates up to 25-30 cm, so the depth of the prepared soil layer should be at least a bayonet bayonet. On heavy clay soils, coarse-grained river sand, compost, low-lying peat and well-dispersed fertilizer are added. Sandy soils are wetter and more nutritious due to the use of clay, turf, compost or manure.
Fed flame any complex of fertilizers containing nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, or a mixture of ammonium nitrate (25 g / m2), double superphosphate (35-50 g / m2) and potassium sulphate (15 g / m2). When using organic substances together with the mineral doses of the latter, it is necessary to reduce. It is important to remember that an increase in fertilization rates greater than recommended leads to oppression and even death of the plant.
PROPER FLOX INSTALLATION
The flame, prepared for autumn planting, should be 2-3 thick stems of large cups on the basis of the resumption and development of a healthy root system, shortened to 10-15 cm. The best planting material for plants obtained from cuttings in the second year of cultivation.
Planting is not much different from planting traditional perennials. In the dug hole, freely locate the roots by straightening them. that they were sent in different directions and down a little. It is recommended to pulverize them with “Korn-wine”. fill it with soil and press it gently with your hands. Renewal buds are buried at 4-5, see.
Low-growing and borderline phlox varieties are planted at a distance of 35–40 cm, for medium-sized varieties (height 70–90 cm) the distance between plants should be 50–55 cm, and height (100–150 cm) – 60–70 cm.
WHILE DRIVING FLOXES
You can plant phlox in spring, summer and fall. Each planting date has its positive and negative sides and depends on many circumstances. The best time to plant in spring is the second half of April, in the fall – the second half of September – the beginning of October, so that the plants have time to take root before the onset of frost.
If you plant phlox in the fall, they thrive more actively in the spring and bloom over time in the summer. Plant plants with leaves, cutting only the top of the stem. After planting in spring, they arrange well, but their flowering is delayed by 10-15 days. Planted plants should be watered abundantly, and then moistened every two weeks for 3-4 days.
With the summer planting of flowering plants, you can be sure of their ratings. After planting, cut the inflorescences, plant plants, and in the case of hot and dry weather, water and spray in the morning and evening. For better survival, it is desirable to use preparations “Epin”, “Kornevin”, guided by the instructions for their use.
FLOX – THE SECRETS OF CARE
Weeding, watering, cultivation and top dressing are the main stages of phlox care. In order to achieve great flowering, it is essential to properly feed the plants, taking into account the phases of their development. In the spring, phlox needs nitrogen during the period of vigorous growth, and during the formation of buds and flowering – potassium and phosphorus.
But during the ripening of seeds and the accumulation of nutrients for wintering, plants especially need phosphorus.
In total, the top three dressings are made. The first – in early spring, after the snow has melted, with any complex mineral fertilizer (for example, Kemira) – 50 g / m2. The second top dressing is carried out at the beginning of budding, and the third – after flowering with the same fertilizers as the first. Phlox should be fertilized in the evening after rain or abundant watering. An additional root dressing with microelements is very useful. For this purpose, it is better to use ready-made preparations “Uniflor Micro” or “Citovit”. In the absence of the proposed drugs, you can use ash infusion.
Phloxes – very hygrophilous plants, so watering should be regular and plentiful so that the water penetrates to the roots. At the end of October, the stalks must be cut from the ground and burned. To protect the plants from freezing, they are frozen with peat or compost with a 5-10 layer,
METHODS OF FLOX REPRODUCTION
Near the panicle phlox, almost any part can form a new, young plant. However, the method of dividing the rhizomes is most often used for breeding. Plants divide when they grow up well. You just need to dig up the phlox, shake off the ground a little, and use your hands, a knife or a shovel to divide the rhizome into pieces. If there is a need for a small delenka, it is not necessary to dig up the entire bush. It is enough to cut off and separate a small part of the plant with a shovel, and add a nutrient layer to the pit formed.
In addition, the flame can be quite easily multiplied by cuttings that have been taken from different parts: the growth of spring shoots, parts of the stems, side shoots, side shoots, leaf cuts and roots of cuttings (parts of thick roots).
Popular varieties of panicle phlox you can buy today
- Light eyes (light eyes) Plant height 70-75 cm. Blossoms of pure pink, light carmine with a diameter of 4 cm. Inflorescence large, round, conical, dense.
- Childhood – wound height 75 cm.Flower 4 cm in diameter, bright salmon pink, with a small carmine eye. The inflorescence is large, oval, dense.
- Blue consolation Wound height 80 see Flower 4 cm in diameter, light blue-purple, with a dark purple eye. Inflorescence large, pyramidal, loose.
- Hesperis (Hesperis) Plant height 100 see Flowers 1.5 cm in diameter, small, purple. Inflorescence large, round-conical, dense. Blooms profusely.
- Success Plant height 70 – see Flower 4 deep purple in diameter with a large bright white center. Inflorescence large, round-conical, dense. Type of average flowering period.
- Nikolay Shchors Plant height 70 see flower 4 cm in diameter, scarlet-scarlet, with a bright carmine ring, burns slightly. Inflorescence large, round-conical, dense. Average flowering period.
- Bila Vezha Plant height 120 see Flower 3 cm in diameter, white, with lilac-carmine strokes. Inflorescence large, round-conical, dense. Late flowering.
- New.Wound height 65 we see a flower 4 cm in diameter, bluish-white, in the center of the blue dots of a scarlet shade. The inflorescence is large, round and dense. Average flowering period.
- Orange Perfektion Plant height 1 70 see Flower 3.5 cm in diameter, orange-red, with a narrow purple ring. It does not burn out. Inflorescence, round-conical.
- Prospero Plant height 100, see flower 4.8 in diameter, slightly lilac, with a large white center. Rose inflorescence, medium size, loose.
- Miss Holland Plant height 100 – see Flower 4 in diameter, white, with a light carmine center and a light country. The inflorescence is large, conical and dense. Average flowering period.
- North Plant height 70 see Flower 3 cm in diameter, pure white. Inflorescence large, round, conical, loosely. Early variety.
- Tenor Plant height 70 see Flower 4 cm in diameter, scarlet-red, with a carmine eye. Inflorescence, round-conical, large, loose.
- Plant height 135 cm.The flower is pure pink, with a bright carmine eye, diameter 3.5, see the inflorescence large, conical, with a ledge, dense. Late flowering.
- Coral plant height 70 see flower 3.7 cm in diameter, fiery red, the petals are starry. The inflorescence is large, round, dense, in a medium flowering period.
- Ruddy Plant height 75 see Flower 3.5 cm in diameter, white, with a light carmine center and smears from the center of the crown. The inflorescence is large, round-conical, medium density.
- Stern hi mmel Plant height 65-70 see flower 3.5 cm in diameter, bright lilac, with a lilac ring. Inflorescence round, medium-sized, dense.
- Laura Plant height 70 see flower 4.2 cm in diameter, purple-purple, with a white center and hatching on the petals. The inflorescence is dense, with a wide cone.
You can also read about Phloxes here
ORDER QUALITY AND CHEAP SEEDS AND OTHER GOODS FOR HOME AND HOME. PRICES ARE A BOTTLE. CHECKED! Just look at yourself and be surprised. THERE ARE OPINIONS. Go >>>
Below are other entries on the topic “Dacha and the garden – with their own hands”
- Paniculate phloxes – popular varieties, care, planting, reproduction
- How to grow and properly care for phlox
- Phlox (photo) lands and leaves A to Z.
- Phlox – varieties, planting and care
- Phloxes panic (photo) – beauty depends on care
- Reproduction of phloxes (detailed photo)
- Phloxes are paniculate – varieties and planting and growing in the flower garden of the country
- Drummond phlox (photo) – cultivation: planting and care
- Pests phlox